Environmental Chemistry II Water Multiple Choice Questions 11 PDF Download
Learn environmental chemistry ii water MCQs, grade 10 chemistry test 11 for online courses learning and test prep, waterborne diseases multiple choice questions and answers. Waterborne diseases revision test includes chemistry worksheets to learn for job opportunities for chemistry majors preparation.
Chemistry multiple choice questions (MCQ) on which of following is a disease that proceeds from obstruction of liver? with options dysentery, cholera, jaundice and hepatitis, waterborne diseases quiz for competitive exam prep, viva interview questions with answers key. Free chemistry study guide to learn waterborne diseases quiz to attempt multiple choice questions based test.
MCQs on Environmental Chemistry II Water Quiz PDF Download Worksheets 11
MCQ. Which of following is a disease that proceeds from obstruction of liver?
MCQ. How much percentage of Earth's crust is covered by water?
MCQ. Hard water can block radiators due to formation of
- insoluble calcium and magnesium salts
- insoluble sodium salts
- in soluble phosphate salts
- insoluble potassium salts
MCQ. What is total amount of water present of Earth?
- 1.33 billion cubic kilometers
- 1.33 billion cubic meters
- 1.33 million cubic kilometers
- 1.33 million cubic meters
MCQ. Ice floats on top of water because
- Water expands on freezing
- Water contracts on freezing
- Ice is lighter than water
- None of these