Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is difference between mass and weight?