Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?