Atomic Structure Experiments MCQs Quiz Worksheet PDF Download
Learn atomic structure experiments MCQs, chemistry test for online learning courses and test prep to practice. Structure of atoms multiple choice questions (MCQ), atomic structure experiments quiz questions and answers for online chemical class courses distance learning.
Chemistry practice test MCQ: electron revolves around nucleus in orbits which have with options variable energy, fixed energy, infinite energy and zero energy for online distance learning for private schools, public schools and virtual school students. Free chemistry revision notes to learn atomic structure experiments quiz with MCQs to find questions answers based online learning tests.
MCQs on Atomic Structure Experiments Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Electron revolves around nucleus in orbits which have
- variable energy
- fixed energy
- infinite energy
- zero energy
MCQ: In Rutherford's experiment, α particles were deflected because of
- electrostatic repulsion between α particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic attraction between α particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic repulsion between β particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic attraction between γ particles and positively charged part of atom
MCQ: Energy of an electron in orbit is proportional to
- distance between shells
- distance from nucleus
- distance between two nuclei
- positive charge inside nucleus
MCQ: According to Rutherford, most of space occupied by atom is
- partially filled
- none of above
MCQ: Electrons revolves only in those orbits with angular momentum as an
- half integral multiple of 'h'
- integral multiple of 'h'
- integral multiple of h ⁄ 2π
- half integral multiple of 2π