Direct and Indirect Questions Multiple Choice Questions and Answers 5 PDF Download
Learn direct and indirect questions MCQs, grade 8 online english 5, direct and indirect speech multiple choice questions with answers as she said to him, "do not tell a lie"., below. Study to learn direct and indirect speech quiz questions to attempt multiple choice questions based test.
MCQs on Direct and Indirect Questions - Quiz 5
MCQ. She said to him, "Do not tell a lie".
- She asked him to not told a lie.
- She forbade him to told a lie.
- She forbade him to telling a lie.
- She forbade him to tell a lie.
MCQ. They said, "Let us watch TV."
- They propose to watch TV.
- They proposed to watched TV.
- They was proposed to watch TV.
- They proposed to watch TV.
MCQ. They said to boy, "What is your name?"
- They asked the boy what was your name.
- They asked the boy what his name was.
- They asked the boy what is his name.
- They asked the boy what is your name.
MCQ. We said, "How clever she is!"
- We exclaimed that she was very clever.`
- We said that she is clever.
- We said that she was clever.
- We exclaimed that she is very clever.
MCQ. They said to me, "Good-bye"
- They said good- bye to me.
- They say good- bye to me.
- They bade good-bye to me.
- They baded good-bye to me.