Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Scalars and Vectors
Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
Answer: Vectors are the quantities which are described by magnitude and direction both. If we take only magnitude then a vector will be incomplete and won't give full information. For example 10 N force acting towards East.
- How can express liters?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?