Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- How physics can be applied?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What are prefixes?