Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What are prefixes?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?