Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Define physical quantities?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is meter rule?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- How rest and motion are relative?