Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- Define coefficient of friction
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- Define force with examples
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- How to calculate least count?