Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What are base units?
- How rest and motion are relative?