Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- How rest and motion are relative?
- What is scientific notation?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?