Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
Answer: In rolling friction, the wheel is in contact with the ground on a single point hence the wheel rolls without rupturing the cold welds. This is the reason why the rolling friction is much less than the sliding friction.
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- Define uniform speed
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Define physical quantities?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
Famous Scientists Video