Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
Answer: Wearing seatbelts while driving prevents the damage caused to driver in case of any accidents. Seatbelts provide an external force to the driver and in case of an accident seatbelts helps prolong the impact time for momentum to change and thus the effects of accident are reduced.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- How to calculate least count?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Define physical quantities?