Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
Answer: Wearing seatbelts while driving prevents the damage caused to driver in case of any accidents. Seatbelts provide an external force to the driver and in case of an accident seatbelts helps prolong the impact time for momentum to change and thus the effects of accident are reduced.
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is plasma physics?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
Seven Continents Video