Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
Answer: Wearing seatbelts while driving prevents the damage caused to driver in case of any accidents. Seatbelts provide an external force to the driver and in case of an accident seatbelts helps prolong the impact time for momentum to change and thus the effects of accident are reduced.
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is scientific notation?
- What is zero error?