Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
Answer: Wearing seatbelts while driving prevents the damage caused to driver in case of any accidents. Seatbelts provide an external force to the driver and in case of an accident seatbelts helps prolong the impact time for momentum to change and thus the effects of accident are reduced.
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is a momentum?
- What are base quantities?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?