Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What are base quantities?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Define least count
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion