Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- What is 1N?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?