Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- How to calculate least count?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What are base units?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Technology Inventions Video