Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?