Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- Define force with examples
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- On what factors force of friction depends?