Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- What is acceleration?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- On what factors force of friction depends?