Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
Answer: Fragile objects such as glass wares are packed in polyethene sheets and Styrofoam rings because these materials provide large impact time during any mishap. An increase in impact time decreases the rate of change of momentum and hence lessens the impact of force which in turn decreases the damage caused due to accident.
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is acceleration?
- What are base quantities?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?