Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- What are prefixes?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?