Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- What is scientific notation?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?