Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- Define force with examples
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- How to calculate least count?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?