Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is zero error?
- What are base quantities?
- Define physical quantities?