Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- How to calculate least count?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is a momentum?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?