Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is force of limiting friction?