Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Answer: When a bullet is fired from gun, it possesses momentum. As the speed of bullet is very fast as compare to it's size so it has large momentum and due to which it has a strong impact when it hit something.
- Define physical quantities?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- What is meter rule?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?