Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why book placed on table stays there?
Answer: It is due to first law of motion, which states that; an object at rest will remain in this state until a force acts on it and vice versa. A book placed on the table will stay there in state of rest until a force acts on it to displace it from it's position.
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What are prefixes?
- Define physical quantities?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is translatory motion?