Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why book placed on table stays there?
Answer: It is due to first law of motion, which states that; an object at rest will remain in this state until a force acts on it and vice versa. A book placed on the table will stay there in state of rest until a force acts on it to displace it from it's position.
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is translatory motion?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why book placed on table stays there?