Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why book placed on table stays there?
Answer: It is due to first law of motion, which states that; an object at rest will remain in this state until a force acts on it and vice versa. A book placed on the table will stay there in state of rest until a force acts on it to displace it from it's position.
- Define physical quantities?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is vibratory motion?
- How to calculate least count?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is scientific notation?