Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Where would coin go over a glass?
Answer: A coin placed on a glass covered with cardboard will quickly fall inside the glass on removing the cardboard. This is due to the property of inertia of the coin. The coin will resist the change in it's state of rest and will fall inside the glass if the cardboard is removed quickly.
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are prefixes?
- How does force of friction help in walking?