Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Where would coin go over a glass?
Answer: A coin placed on a glass covered with cardboard will quickly fall inside the glass on removing the cardboard. This is due to the property of inertia of the coin. The coin will resist the change in it's state of rest and will fall inside the glass if the cardboard is removed quickly.
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?