Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Where would coin go over a glass?
Answer: A coin placed on a glass covered with cardboard will quickly fall inside the glass on removing the cardboard. This is due to the property of inertia of the coin. The coin will resist the change in it's state of rest and will fall inside the glass if the cardboard is removed quickly.
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is acceleration?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is vibratory motion?