Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- How physics can be applied?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Define physical quantities?
- Define uniform speed