Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What is 1N?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?