Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What are base units?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Define physical quantities?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?