Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is translatory motion?
- What is meter rule?
- Why book placed on table stays there?