Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Define least count
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- How physics can be applied?
- Why book placed on table stays there?