Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is a momentum?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?