Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is zero error?
Answer: It is a type of error in which an instrument gives a reading when the true reading at that time is zero. For example needle of ammeter failing to return to zero when no current flows through it.
- How to calculate least count?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is meter rule?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?