Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is vibratory motion?
Answer: The to and fro motion of a body about it's mean position is said to be vibratory motion. For example motion of pendulum of clock, children playing on see-saw etc.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- What is meter rule?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- Define force with examples
- What is difference between mass and weight?