Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is vibratory motion?
Answer: The to and fro motion of a body about it's mean position is said to be vibratory motion. For example motion of pendulum of clock, children playing on see-saw etc.
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- How to calculate least count?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?