Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is vibratory motion?
Answer: The to and fro motion of a body about it's mean position is said to be vibratory motion. For example motion of pendulum of clock, children playing on see-saw etc.
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is net force?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?