Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is Vernier caliper?
Answer: A Vernier caliper is a device which can measure precisely up to 0.1mm. It can take small measurement which a meter rule can't take.
- What is a momentum?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?