Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is translatory motion?
Answer: The motion of a body along a straight line without any rotation is said to be translatory motion. The motion can be straight lined or along a curved path as well.
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Define force with examples