Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is translatory motion?
Answer: The motion of a body along a straight line without any rotation is said to be translatory motion. The motion can be straight lined or along a curved path as well.
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- What is a momentum?