Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is translatory motion?
Answer: The motion of a body along a straight line without any rotation is said to be translatory motion. The motion can be straight lined or along a curved path as well.
- What are prefixes?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is gravitational acceleration?