Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is translatory motion?
Answer: The motion of a body along a straight line without any rotation is said to be translatory motion. The motion can be straight lined or along a curved path as well.
- Define coefficient of friction
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- How can express liters?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?