Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
Answer: If an object is moving at a constant speed then it's speed time graph would be a straight line, parallel to x-axis.
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is meter rule?
- Define coefficient of friction
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?