Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
Answer: If an object is moving at a constant speed then it's speed time graph would be a straight line, parallel to x-axis.
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is plasma physics?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What are base quantities?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
Famous Scientists Video