Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
Answer: If an object is moving at a constant speed then it's speed time graph would be a straight line, parallel to x-axis.
- Define uniform speed
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?