Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
Answer: If an object is moving at a constant speed then it's speed time graph would be a straight line, parallel to x-axis.
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is acceleration?