Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Scientific Notation
What is scientific notation?
Answer: Expression of a number by multiplying it with powers of 10 is called scientific notation for example 34595 can be expressed as 3.4595*104.
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Where would coin go over a glass?