Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Scientific Notation
What is scientific notation?
Answer: Expression of a number by multiplying it with powers of 10 is called scientific notation for example 34595 can be expressed as 3.4595*104.
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Define least count
- How does force of friction help in walking?