Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Scientific Notation
What is scientific notation?
Answer: Expression of a number by multiplying it with powers of 10 is called scientific notation for example 34595 can be expressed as 3.4595*104.
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- How physics can be applied?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?