Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Scientific Notation
What is scientific notation?
Answer: Expression of a number by multiplying it with powers of 10 is called scientific notation for example 34595 can be expressed as 3.4595*104.
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- How rest and motion are relative?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What are prefixes?