Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What is pressure and units of pressure?
Answer: As pressure is a derived quantity so it's units would be called derived units. The unit of pressure is pascal (Pa) and 1 Pa is equal to 1 Nm-2.
- What are base quantities?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?