Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What is pressure and units of pressure?
Answer: As pressure is a derived quantity so it's units would be called derived units. The unit of pressure is pascal (Pa) and 1 Pa is equal to 1 Nm-2.
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is translatory motion?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- How to calculate least count?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?