Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What is pressure and units of pressure?
Answer: As pressure is a derived quantity so it's units would be called derived units. The unit of pressure is pascal (Pa) and 1 Pa is equal to 1 Nm-2.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is scientific notation?
- What is acceleration?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
Technology Inventions Video