Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What is pressure and units of pressure?
Answer: As pressure is a derived quantity so it's units would be called derived units. The unit of pressure is pascal (Pa) and 1 Pa is equal to 1 Nm-2.
- Define physical quantities?
- What is net force?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?