Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
What is plasma physics?
Answer: It is the study of fourth state of matter which is called plasma. In plasma physics we study the production and properties of this ionic state of matter.
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?