Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
What is plasma physics?
Answer: It is the study of fourth state of matter which is called plasma. In plasma physics we study the production and properties of this ionic state of matter.
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
Oceans of World Video