Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
What is plasma physics?
Answer: It is the study of fourth state of matter which is called plasma. In plasma physics we study the production and properties of this ionic state of matter.
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How can express liters?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How to calculate least count?
- Where would coin go over a glass?