Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
What is plasma physics?
Answer: It is the study of fourth state of matter which is called plasma. In plasma physics we study the production and properties of this ionic state of matter.
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is net force?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?