Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
What is plasma physics?
Answer: It is the study of fourth state of matter which is called plasma. In plasma physics we study the production and properties of this ionic state of matter.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Define uniform speed
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- How to calculate least count?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?