Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
What is net force?
Answer: The resultant of all the forces acting on a body is called net force. For example a book lying on table has net force equal to zero.
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- What is translatory motion?