Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
What is net force?
Answer: The resultant of all the forces acting on a body is called net force. For example a book lying on table has net force equal to zero.
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is difference between rest and motion?