Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
What is a momentum?
Answer: The quantity of motion a body possesses is called momentum. It is the product of mass and velocity of the body. Mathematically, P = mv, here 'p' is momentum, 'm' is mass of body and 'v' is velocity of body.
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How physics can be applied?
- What is zero error?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Where would coin go over a glass?