Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
What is a momentum?
Answer: The quantity of motion a body possesses is called momentum. It is the product of mass and velocity of the body. Mathematically, P = mv, here 'p' is momentum, 'm' is mass of body and 'v' is velocity of body.
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?