Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
What is a momentum?
Answer: The quantity of motion a body possesses is called momentum. It is the product of mass and velocity of the body. Mathematically, P = mv, here 'p' is momentum, 'm' is mass of body and 'v' is velocity of body.
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- Define least count
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?