Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is meter rule?
Answer: A meter rule is a device which is used to measure length of different objects. A meter rule of length 1m is equal to 100 centimeters (cm). On meter rule each cm is divided further in to 10 divisions which are called millimeters (mm). So, a meter rule can measure up to 1mm as smallest reading.
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is translatory motion?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- How to express in scientific notation?