Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is meter rule?
Answer: A meter rule is a device which is used to measure length of different objects. A meter rule of length 1m is equal to 100 centimeters (cm). On meter rule each cm is divided further in to 10 divisions which are called millimeters (mm). So, a meter rule can measure up to 1mm as smallest reading.
- How to calculate least count?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is acceleration?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?