Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is least count of screw gauge?
Answer: The smallest reading up to which a screw gauge can be measured is called least count of screw gauge. It can be find out by following method; L.C = pitch of screw gauge ⁄ no. of divisions on circular scale i-e 1mm⁄100 = 0.01 mm
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Define force with examples
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- How to express Hz in MHz?