Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is least count of screw gauge?
Answer: The smallest reading up to which a screw gauge can be measured is called least count of screw gauge. It can be find out by following method; L.C = pitch of screw gauge ⁄ no. of divisions on circular scale i-e 1mm⁄100 = 0.01 mm
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is translatory motion?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What are base units?