Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
What is force of limiting friction?
Answer: The frictional force cannot increase to a certain maximum value. It can't be increased beyond this level. This maximum value of friction is known as the force of limiting friction.
- What is net force?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?