Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
What is force of limiting friction?
Answer: The frictional force cannot increase to a certain maximum value. It can't be increased beyond this level. This maximum value of friction is known as the force of limiting friction.
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is plasma physics?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion