Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
What is force of limiting friction?
Answer: The frictional force cannot increase to a certain maximum value. It can't be increased beyond this level. This maximum value of friction is known as the force of limiting friction.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- How can express liters?