Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
What is force of limiting friction?
Answer: The frictional force cannot increase to a certain maximum value. It can't be increased beyond this level. This maximum value of friction is known as the force of limiting friction.
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is 1N?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion