Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
Answer: While measuring the length or distance from the meter rule, the position of eye must b kept vertical to the meter rule. This care while taking readings should be considered because if the position of eye is left or right to the scale then one cannot measure with accuracy.
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is a momentum?
- What are base quantities?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?