Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
Answer: While measuring the length or distance from the meter rule, the position of eye must b kept vertical to the meter rule. This care while taking readings should be considered because if the position of eye is left or right to the scale then one cannot measure with accuracy.
- What is scientific notation?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is vibratory motion?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is a momentum?