Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
What is difference between rest and motion?
Answer: A body is said to be at rest if doesn't change it's position with respect to its surroundings while a body is said to be in motion if it continuously changes it's position with respect to its surroundings.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?