Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
What is difference between rest and motion?
Answer: A body is said to be at rest if doesn't change it's position with respect to its surroundings while a body is said to be in motion if it continuously changes it's position with respect to its surroundings.
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Define force with examples
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is zero error?
- What are base quantities?