Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
What is difference between rest and motion?
Answer: A body is said to be at rest if doesn't change it's position with respect to its surroundings while a body is said to be in motion if it continuously changes it's position with respect to its surroundings.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Define least count