Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
What is difference between rest and motion?
Answer: A body is said to be at rest if doesn't change it's position with respect to its surroundings while a body is said to be in motion if it continuously changes it's position with respect to its surroundings.
- How can express liters?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?