Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
What is difference between rest and motion?
Answer: A body is said to be at rest if doesn't change it's position with respect to its surroundings while a body is said to be in motion if it continuously changes it's position with respect to its surroundings.
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is plasma physics?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?