Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
What is difference between rest and motion?
Answer: A body is said to be at rest if doesn't change it's position with respect to its surroundings while a body is said to be in motion if it continuously changes it's position with respect to its surroundings.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is least count of screw gauge?