Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
Answer: A stop watch is an instrument used to measure time intervals. They are of two types; mechanical and digital. The least count of a mechanical stop watch is 0.1 s and of digital stop watch is of 0.01 s.
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is translatory motion?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?