Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
Answer: A stop watch is an instrument used to measure time intervals. They are of two types; mechanical and digital. The least count of a mechanical stop watch is 0.1 s and of digital stop watch is of 0.01 s.
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- Define uniform speed
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?