Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
Answer: A stop watch is an instrument used to measure time intervals. They are of two types; mechanical and digital. The least count of a mechanical stop watch is 0.1 s and of digital stop watch is of 0.01 s.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- How rest and motion are relative?