Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
Answer: A stop watch is an instrument used to measure time intervals. They are of two types; mechanical and digital. The least count of a mechanical stop watch is 0.1 s and of digital stop watch is of 0.01 s.
- What is net force?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are base quantities?
- How to calculate least count?