Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
Answer: A stop watch is an instrument used to measure time intervals. They are of two types; mechanical and digital. The least count of a mechanical stop watch is 0.1 s and of digital stop watch is of 0.01 s.
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- How to calculate least count?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What are prefixes?
- What is scientific notation?