Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
Answer: A body moving in a curved path without rotation is said to be in translatory motion while an object moving along a straight line only is said to be in a linear motion
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is net force?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- How to express in scientific notation?