Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
Answer: A body moving in a curved path without rotation is said to be in translatory motion while an object moving along a straight line only is said to be in a linear motion
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is acceleration?