Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
Answer: A body moving in a curved path without rotation is said to be in translatory motion while an object moving along a straight line only is said to be in a linear motion
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What are scalar quantities?