Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
What is difference between distance and displacement?
Answer: Distance is defined as the length of separation between two points while displacement is termed as the shortest distance between two points.
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What are base units?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?