Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
What is difference between distance and displacement?
Answer: Distance is defined as the length of separation between two points while displacement is termed as the shortest distance between two points.
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What is zero error?
- What is vibratory motion?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?