Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
What is difference between distance and displacement?
Answer: Distance is defined as the length of separation between two points while displacement is termed as the shortest distance between two points.
- What is scientific notation?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- What is net force?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
Life on Earth Video