Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
What is difference between distance and displacement?
Answer: Distance is defined as the length of separation between two points while displacement is termed as the shortest distance between two points.
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is scientific notation?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Define physical quantities?
- Define least count
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?