Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
What is difference between distance and displacement?
Answer: Distance is defined as the length of separation between two points while displacement is termed as the shortest distance between two points.
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- How rest and motion are relative?
- What is plasma physics?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?