Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
Answer: A body moving along a circular path is said to be in circular motion while if a body spins around it's axis then it is said to be in rotatory motion. For example a stone attached to string is whirled in a circle is circular motion while rotation of stone around it's own axis is rotatory motion.
- How to express in scientific notation?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- Define coefficient of friction
- How rest and motion are relative?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is meter rule?