Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
Answer: A body moving along a circular path is said to be in circular motion while if a body spins around it's axis then it is said to be in rotatory motion. For example a stone attached to string is whirled in a circle is circular motion while rotation of stone around it's own axis is rotatory motion.
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- How to calculate least count?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Define coefficient of friction