Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
Answer: A body moving along a circular path is said to be in circular motion while if a body spins around it's axis then it is said to be in rotatory motion. For example a stone attached to string is whirled in a circle is circular motion while rotation of stone around it's own axis is rotatory motion.
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What are prefixes?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is scientific notation?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?