Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Types of Motion
What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
Answer: A body moving along a circular path is said to be in circular motion while if a body spins around it's axis then it is said to be in rotatory motion. For example a stone attached to string is whirled in a circle is circular motion while rotation of stone around it's own axis is rotatory motion.
- What is scientific notation?
- What is plasma physics?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Define force with examples
- Why book placed on table stays there?