Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Scalars and Vectors
What are scalar quantities?
Answer: Quantities which can be described completely by their magnitude are called scalars. For example 100 K temperature, 10 s time etc.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?