Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is Vernier caliper?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?