Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What are base units?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Define force with examples
- What is translatory motion?