Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- What are scalar quantities?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?