Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- What are scalar quantities?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is a momentum?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?