Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is force of limiting friction?