Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- Define force with examples
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Define coefficient of friction