Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is 1N?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- Define coefficient of friction