Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Define force with examples
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What is acceleration?
International Organizations Video