Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What are base units?
Answer: The units which describe the base quantities are called base units. For example base unit for length is meter. The base unit for temperature is (K), for amount of substance it's mole (mol) and for intensity of light it's candela (cd)
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is acceleration?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?