Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What are base units?
Answer: The units which describe the base quantities are called base units. For example base unit for length is meter. The base unit for temperature is (K), for amount of substance it's mole (mol) and for intensity of light it's candela (cd)
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How rest and motion are relative?