Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What are base units?
Answer: The units which describe the base quantities are called base units. For example base unit for length is meter. The base unit for temperature is (K), for amount of substance it's mole (mol) and for intensity of light it's candela (cd)
- What is plasma physics?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Define force with examples
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is least count of screw gauge?