Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What are base units?
Answer: The units which describe the base quantities are called base units. For example base unit for length is meter. The base unit for temperature is (K), for amount of substance it's mole (mol) and for intensity of light it's candela (cd)
- What is force of limiting friction?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is a momentum?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
International Organizations Video