Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What are base units?
Answer: The units which describe the base quantities are called base units. For example base unit for length is meter. The base unit for temperature is (K), for amount of substance it's mole (mol) and for intensity of light it's candela (cd)
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What are base units?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What is difference between rest and motion?