Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
What are base quantities?
Answer: Those physical quantities on whose basis other quantities are described are called base quantities. They are seven in count and are given as; length, mass, time, temperature, electric current, intensity of light and amount of substance.
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What is least count of screw gauge?