Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
What are base quantities?
Answer: Those physical quantities on whose basis other quantities are described are called base quantities. They are seven in count and are given as; length, mass, time, temperature, electric current, intensity of light and amount of substance.
- How rest and motion are relative?
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- Define physical quantities?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is plasma physics?