Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
What are base quantities?
Answer: Those physical quantities on whose basis other quantities are described are called base quantities. They are seven in count and are given as; length, mass, time, temperature, electric current, intensity of light and amount of substance.
- What is Vernier caliper?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What are base quantities?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?