Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
What are base quantities?
Answer: Those physical quantities on whose basis other quantities are described are called base quantities. They are seven in count and are given as; length, mass, time, temperature, electric current, intensity of light and amount of substance.
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- How physics can be applied?