Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
What are base quantities?
Answer: Those physical quantities on whose basis other quantities are described are called base quantities. They are seven in count and are given as; length, mass, time, temperature, electric current, intensity of light and amount of substance.
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is a momentum?
- Define physical quantities?