Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What are base units?
- How to calculate least count?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?