Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- How to express in scientific notation?
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is meter rule?