Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is acceleration?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- What is scientific notation?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?