Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- What are prefixes?
- How physics can be applied?