Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- What are scalar quantities?
- How physics can be applied?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What are base quantities?
- How to calculate least count?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?