Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?