Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
On what factors force of friction depends?
Answer: Friction is a force which opposes the motion of any object. This force depends upon many factors including nature of surfaces in contact and the pressing force between the surfaces in contact.
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Define force with examples
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- What is plasma physics?