Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What is 1N?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?