Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is net force?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?