Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- How can express liters?