Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
Life on Earth Video