Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is plasma physics?