Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What are base quantities?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Define coefficient of friction