Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
Answer: As compare to Vernier calipers, screw gauge is more precise because the least count of Vernier calipers is 0.1 mm and for screw gauge it is 0.01 mm. So, a screw gauge can measure more precisely than a Vernier caliper.
- What is net force?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?