Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
Answer: A measuring cylinder is taken and filled with a liquid in which the solid is insoluble. Then the solid is lowered in the cylinder containing liquid. The amount of liquid displaced is noted and this is the volume of the irregular shaped solid immersed in the liquid.
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- What is translatory motion?
- Define least count
- What is gravitational acceleration?