Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
Answer: A measuring cylinder is taken and filled with a liquid in which the solid is insoluble. Then the solid is lowered in the cylinder containing liquid. The amount of liquid displaced is noted and this is the volume of the irregular shaped solid immersed in the liquid.
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Define uniform speed
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?