Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
Answer: A measuring cylinder is taken and filled with a liquid in which the solid is insoluble. Then the solid is lowered in the cylinder containing liquid. The amount of liquid displaced is noted and this is the volume of the irregular shaped solid immersed in the liquid.
- How physics can be applied?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- Define least count
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is translatory motion?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?