Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
Answer: A measuring cylinder is taken and filled with a liquid in which the solid is insoluble. Then the solid is lowered in the cylinder containing liquid. The amount of liquid displaced is noted and this is the volume of the irregular shaped solid immersed in the liquid.
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- How can express liters?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Define physical quantities?