Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
How rest and motion are relative?
Answer: The state of rest and motion of a body is always relative. For example a person is travelling in a bus. He is in state of rest with respect to a person sitting inside the bus but to an observer outside the bus, he is in state of motion.
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- Define least count
- What is gravitational acceleration?