Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
How rest and motion are relative?
Answer: The state of rest and motion of a body is always relative. For example a person is travelling in a bus. He is in state of rest with respect to a person sitting inside the bus but to an observer outside the bus, he is in state of motion.
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is acceleration?