Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
How rest and motion are relative?
Answer: The state of rest and motion of a body is always relative. For example a person is travelling in a bus. He is in state of rest with respect to a person sitting inside the bus but to an observer outside the bus, he is in state of motion.
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is zero error?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is translatory motion?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion