Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Rest and Motion
How rest and motion are relative?
Answer: The state of rest and motion of a body is always relative. For example a person is travelling in a bus. He is in state of rest with respect to a person sitting inside the bus but to an observer outside the bus, he is in state of motion.
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- How physics can be applied?
- Define uniform speed
- What is least count of screw gauge?