Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How physics can be applied?
Answer: Physics is involved in almost every discipline of life for example pulleys are used to lift heavy weight objects, electricity is widely used at industrial as well as domestic level, different communication systems which made our lives easier and different transportation means etc. All of these machines and technologies are based on the laws of physics
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is zero error?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?