Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How physics can be applied?
Answer: Physics is involved in almost every discipline of life for example pulleys are used to lift heavy weight objects, electricity is widely used at industrial as well as domestic level, different communication systems which made our lives easier and different transportation means etc. All of these machines and technologies are based on the laws of physics
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is zero error?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?