Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How physics can be applied?
Answer: Physics is involved in almost every discipline of life for example pulleys are used to lift heavy weight objects, electricity is widely used at industrial as well as domestic level, different communication systems which made our lives easier and different transportation means etc. All of these machines and technologies are based on the laws of physics
- How physics can be applied?
- What is zero error?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- Define physical quantities?