Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How physics can be applied?
Answer: Physics is involved in almost every discipline of life for example pulleys are used to lift heavy weight objects, electricity is widely used at industrial as well as domestic level, different communication systems which made our lives easier and different transportation means etc. All of these machines and technologies are based on the laws of physics
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Define force with examples
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- What is difference between rest and motion?