Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?