Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- What is plasma physics?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What are base quantities?