Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is difference between rest and motion?