Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- How to calculate least count?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Define physical quantities?
- How physics can be applied?
- What is zero error?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?