Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- How to express in scientific notation?