Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- Define force with examples
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Define uniform speed
- How to calculate least count?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion