Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Introduction to Physics
How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
Answer: Physical sciences were divided in to five disciplines in 19th century, which are; chemistry, physics, astronomy, geology and meteorology and physics is the most fundamental of above mentioned disciplines
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- What is zero error?
- Why book placed on table stays there?