Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
Answer: LIDAR gun is an instrument used by traffic police to detect the speed of vehicle. A laser beam takes time to cover the distance towards the vehicle and back to the detector. Certain measurements are made on this basis to calculate the speed of vehicle.
- What is translatory motion?
- What are base units?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- Define physical quantities?