Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
Answer: LIDAR gun is an instrument used by traffic police to detect the speed of vehicle. A laser beam takes time to cover the distance towards the vehicle and back to the detector. Certain measurements are made on this basis to calculate the speed of vehicle.
- What are base quantities?
- What are prefixes?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?