Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
Answer: LIDAR gun is an instrument used by traffic police to detect the speed of vehicle. A laser beam takes time to cover the distance towards the vehicle and back to the detector. Certain measurements are made on this basis to calculate the speed of vehicle.
- Define force with examples
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is force of limiting friction?