Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
How does force of friction help in walking?
Answer: The force of friction is the necessary force which helps us to walk on ground. The friction is generated between the shoes and the road. We press the ground and as a reaction the ground pushes us forward. The force of friction between sole and ground provides the necessary grip which pushes us forward.
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- How can express liters?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- How rest and motion are relative?