Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
How does force of friction help in walking?
Answer: The force of friction is the necessary force which helps us to walk on ground. The friction is generated between the shoes and the road. We press the ground and as a reaction the ground pushes us forward. The force of friction between sole and ground provides the necessary grip which pushes us forward.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is scientific notation?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is difference between mass and weight?