Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
How does force of friction help in walking?
Answer: The force of friction is the necessary force which helps us to walk on ground. The friction is generated between the shoes and the road. We press the ground and as a reaction the ground pushes us forward. The force of friction between sole and ground provides the necessary grip which pushes us forward.
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Define force with examples
- Define uniform speed
- How physics can be applied?