Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
How does force of friction help in walking?
Answer: The force of friction is the necessary force which helps us to walk on ground. The friction is generated between the shoes and the road. We press the ground and as a reaction the ground pushes us forward. The force of friction between sole and ground provides the necessary grip which pushes us forward.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Define force with examples
- What are prefixes?