Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
How does force of friction help in walking?
Answer: The force of friction is the necessary force which helps us to walk on ground. The friction is generated between the shoes and the road. We press the ground and as a reaction the ground pushes us forward. The force of friction between sole and ground provides the necessary grip which pushes us forward.
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Life on Earth Video