Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
How does force of friction help in walking?
Answer: The force of friction is the necessary force which helps us to walk on ground. The friction is generated between the shoes and the road. We press the ground and as a reaction the ground pushes us forward. The force of friction between sole and ground provides the necessary grip which pushes us forward.
- What is plasma physics?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- Define force with examples
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What are base quantities?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?