Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
Define uniform speed
Answer: If a body covers equal distance in equal intervals of time then it is said to be moving at uniform speed. Mathematically speed is defined as v = S⁄t here v is speed of object, S is the distance covered and t is time taken.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- Define uniform speed
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?