Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
Define uniform speed
Answer: If a body covers equal distance in equal intervals of time then it is said to be moving at uniform speed. Mathematically speed is defined as v = S⁄t here v is speed of object, S is the distance covered and t is time taken.
- What is zero error?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is translatory motion?
- Define physical quantities?