Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
Define uniform speed
Answer: If a body covers equal distance in equal intervals of time then it is said to be moving at uniform speed. Mathematically speed is defined as v = S⁄t here v is speed of object, S is the distance covered and t is time taken.
- How to calculate least count?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- How can express liters?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?