Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
Define uniform speed
Answer: If a body covers equal distance in equal intervals of time then it is said to be moving at uniform speed. Mathematically speed is defined as v = S⁄t here v is speed of object, S is the distance covered and t is time taken.
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Define physical quantities?
- How to calculate least count?