Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- What is a momentum?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How physics can be applied?
- Define physical quantities?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?