Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- Define force with examples
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?