Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are scalar quantities?
- What is meter rule?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is translatory motion?
- What is vibratory motion?