Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- What is translatory motion?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?