Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- Define force with examples
- How does force of friction help in walking?