Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- What is force of limiting friction?
- What is difference between rest and motion?