Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What is scientific notation?
- How rest and motion are relative?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?