Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- What is vibratory motion?
- How can express liters?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What are scalar quantities?