Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are base quantities?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is difference between distance and displacement?