Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- What is meter rule?
- What is translatory motion?
- How rest and motion are relative?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?