Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- Define uniform speed
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- What are scalar quantities?