Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- What are base quantities?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What is vibratory motion?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- What is 1N?