Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
Answer: When a net force acts on a body, it produces acceleration in it in the direction of applied net force. This acceleration is directly proportional to the net force acting on body and inversely proportional to the mass of object. Mathematically a = F⁄m.
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Define least count
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion