Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Define least count
Answer: The smallest value up to which an instrument can measure is called least count. For example least count of meter rule is up to 1 mm and least count of Vernier caliper is 0.01 cm.
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- What is Vernier caliper?
- How to calculate least count?