Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Define least count
Answer: The smallest value up to which an instrument can measure is called least count. For example least count of meter rule is up to 1 mm and least count of Vernier caliper is 0.01 cm.
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- What is force which causes rocket to take off?
- What are base quantities?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?