Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Define least count
Answer: The smallest value up to which an instrument can measure is called least count. For example least count of meter rule is up to 1 mm and least count of Vernier caliper is 0.01 cm.
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- What is 1N?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- Define physical quantities?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
Technology Inventions Video