Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Define least count
Answer: The smallest value up to which an instrument can measure is called least count. For example least count of meter rule is up to 1 mm and least count of Vernier caliper is 0.01 cm.
- What are base units?
- What is difference between circular and rotatory motion?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- What is translatory motion?