Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Define least count
Answer: The smallest value up to which an instrument can measure is called least count. For example least count of meter rule is up to 1 mm and least count of Vernier caliper is 0.01 cm.
- How rest and motion are relative?
- What is meter rule?
- What are scalar quantities?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- How to express in scientific notation?
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?