Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
Define least count
Answer: The smallest value up to which an instrument can measure is called least count. For example least count of meter rule is up to 1 mm and least count of Vernier caliper is 0.01 cm.
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is 1N?
- What is difference between distance and displacement?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?